Seeking Help

Download Text Transcript

How should I report the abuse or trafficking of synthetic drugs?

If you witness or are in the presence of synthetic drugs being abused or trafficked, contact your local law enforcement immediately.

What should I do in the case of an emergency?

In the case of an emergency, call an ambulance, or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. You can also reach Poison Control at: 1-800-222-1222.

Where do I find treatment resources?

Minnesota has outstanding resources for treatment and recovery. You can find help here:

Pin It on Pinterest